The WA Cancer and Palliative Care Network (WACPCN) is a group of individuals and organisations committed to improving the patient experience for people with cancer or people accessing palliative care services. The Network provides a range of services to patients, the community and health professionals.
The Network provides a range of services and projects aimed at the community and health professionals.
News and Events
- Community Conversation Forum "After cancer treatment ends... where to from here?" - Outcomes Report (November 2016)
- Cancer Conversations forum Snapshot (November 2016)
- WA Cancer Taskforce Project Newsletter, Issue 1, July 2016
- National Palliative Care Week 22-28 May 2016
- WA Cancer Taskforce Project - Progress update February 2016
- Optimal Care Pathways: 1st February 2016