Consumers and carers
WA Health Networks: improving health services
WA Health Networks is a group of nearly 4000 consumers, doctors, nurses, midwives, allied health professionals, carers and policy makers, who care about improving health services in WA.
Visit the online consultation hub (external site) to participate in consultations in the areas of public health and clinical services planning for frameworks, policy and guidelines.
Find out more
Our painHEALTH website offers you information, tips and self management tools to assist in the management of musculoskeletal pain.
Health Networks Strategic Direction 2015-20
WA Health Networks' vision is for people in Western Australia to live well in their communities for longer, supported by safe and high quality integrated health care services.
- Strategic Direction 2015-20 (PDF)
- Strategic Direction snapshot (PDF)
- Phase 1 consultation report (PDF)
- Phase 2 consultation report (PDF)
Models of Care
Health Networks have developed more than 60 evidenced based models of care and policy frameworks that provide a plan for health care across WA. A report on the implementation (PDF) of the models of care and frameworks shows there has been significant progress made.
Chronic health conditions
- Chronic Conditions Self-Management Strategic Framework 2011-2015 (PDF)
- WA Chronic Health Conditions Framework 2011-2016 (PDF)
- Self-management information for health professionals
- Self-management information for consumers