Health / Clinical Networks across Australia
- Victoria Clinical Networks (external site)
- Queensland Clinical Networks (external site)
- NSW (GMCT) Clinical Networks – Agency for Clinical Innovation (external site)
- SA Statewide Clinical Networks (external site)
- Tasmania Clinical Networks (external site)
- Network to Network 2010 Conference Report (external site)
Network by Network: Transforming Health Care in Australasia. Lessons from ‘Network to Network 2010: The Inaugural Australasian Clinical Networks Conference’ Melbourne, 17-19 March 2010
WA Health Sites
- Australian Clinical Network Collaborative
Information about a new informal network of people working in clinical/health networks across Australia and New Zealand.
- Clinical Governance
The Clinical Governance website brings together on one site background information, resource material and policies and standards publications. The information contained on the website supports the development and implementation of standardised clinical governance system in the WA health care system.
- Health Reform Implementation Taskforce
On the Health Reform Implementation Taskforce (HRIT) website you will find information on the health reform activities being undertaken and the latest news relevant to the reconfiguration of the WA health system.
- Office of Safety and Quality
This website provides access to policies and programs to support the establishment of effective systems and processes that will foster a culture of continuous improvement, and ensure individual and organisational accountability for the provision of safe, high quality health care.
On this website you will find relevant reports and publications from the Department of Health WA.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (external site)
On this website you will have access to the Australian Bureau of Statistics products and statistics.
- Australian Department of Health and Ageing (external site)
On this website you can find information on the Department's policies, programs and services.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (external site)
This website provides access to health and welfare statistics and information from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW).
- National Public Health Partnership (external site)
The NPHP is responsible for identifying and developing strategic and integrated responses to public health priorities in Australia.
- NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement (external site)
The NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement supports the NHS to transform healthcare for patients and the public by rapidly developing and spreading new ways of working, new technology and world-class leadership.