Cardiovascular Health Network
The Cardiovascular Health Network incorporates five clinical and service groups:
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Services
- General Medicine (where it relates to cardiovascular specialities)
More information» News
» Contact our Network:
Telephone: 9222 0200
Publications of interest
- Vascular Surgery Fact Sheet
- Access Economics
The economic costs of heart attack and chest pain (Acute Coronary Syndromes) 2009.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: A Model of Care for South Australia
- Guidelines for the Management of Absolute Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Includes guidelines, quick reference guide, and a consumer resource available from the National Stroke Foundation.
- Heart Foundation
For general information on heart health.
- Clinical information – Heart Foundation
For links to guidelines including heart failure and acute coronary syndromes.
- National Evidence-Based Guideline: Prevention Identification and Management of Foot Complications in Diabetes
- Diagnostic imaging pathways - cardiovascular
Current projects to improve health care in WA
Visit our news page for more information on our current activities.
- Antiplatelet Medication Advice Card
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Model of Care (PDF 595KB)
- Acute Coronary Syndromes Model of Care (PDF 786KB)
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation and secondary prevention pathway principles and quick reference guide
- Heart Failure Model of Care (PDF 534KB)
- High Risk Foot Model of Care (PDF 1.57MB)
- Quick reference guide: Atrial fibrillation information for the health professional (PDF 924KB)
Visit Health Networks’ Models of Care to view our completed Models of Care and for information about implementation.