WA Child and Youth Health Network
The Child and Youth Health Network is a population-based Network focussing on improving health outcomes for children and young people.
More information» News
» Contact our Network:
Telephone: 9222 0200
Publications of interest
- Evaluation of the statewide co-sleeping/bed-sharing policy, February 2012 (PDF 1.2MB)
- A picture of Australia’s Children 2012 (external site)
- Profile of Child and Adolescent Health in Western Australia 2008 (PDF 787KB)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Performance Framework 2008 Report (PDF)
Current projects to improve health care in WA
Visit our news page for more information on our current activities.
- Asthma Model of Care (PDF 2.84MB)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Paediatric Chronic Diseases Transition Framework (PDF 400KB)
- Paediatric Chronic Disease Transition Framework Evaluation (PDF 836KB) | (Word 428KB)
- WA Child and Youth Framework (PDF 979KB)
Visit Health Networks’ Models of Care to view our completed Models of Care and for information about implementation.