Injury and Trauma Health Network
The Injury and Trauma Health Network was one of the inaugural WA Health Networks.
The Network made significant achievements during the seven years it was active, most notably the development of the Burn Injury Model of Care and Non Major Trauma Framework, the only framework to achieve full implementation to date.
The Network formally ceased in early 2014 in recognition of the advanced level of support that exists from areas such as the state’s trauma and burns services and injury prevention.
- Burn Injury Model of Care (PDF)
- Use of Nanocrystalline Silver Dressing - Acticoat™ (Information Circular)
- Burn Education Booklet (PDF)
- Non Major Trauma Framework (PDF)
- Disaster Resource Kit (Operational Directive)
- Parry Pack Retrieval Kit Guidelines (Operational Directive)