Mental Health Network
» Contact our Network:
Telephone: 9222 0200
Publications of interest
- Review of the admission or referral to and the discharge and transfer practices of public mental health facilities/services in Western Australia (Stokes Review 2012)
- Western Australian Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drug Services Plan 2015-2025
- Mental Health Act 2014
Websites of interest
- Mental Health Commission
- WA, Department of Health Office of the Chief Psychiatrist
- Green Book- a listing of organisations providing Alcohol and Other Drug services and mental health services for Western Australia.
Visit our news page for more information on our current activities.
The Mental Health Sub Networks structure has been created to support the Mental Health Network to build clinical networks that are respectful, cooperative, efficient, person-centred and support recovery principles. The Mental Health Sub Networks under the guidance of the Co-Leads will undertake specific tasks to support documentation of care pathways, models of care, clinical guidelines, service planning, service development and service improvements. The Network is also considering other potential mental health Sub-Networks.
- Eating Disorders
- Perinatal & Infant
- Joondalup / Wanneroo Region
- Peel and Rockingham, Kwinana Region