Musculoskeletal Health Network
Telephone: 9222 0200
Publications of interest
- Access Economics - “Painful Realities: The economic impact of Arthritis in Australia in 2007”
- The Burden of Brittle Bones: Epidemiology, Cost and Burden of Osteoporosis in Australia - 2007
- National Service Improvement Framework for Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Guidelines
- Evidence Based Management of Acute Musculoskeletal Pain (National Health Medicine Research Council)
- Code of Practice: Manual Tasks (2010). Commission for Occupational Safety and Health (WA)
- NHMRC Clinical Guidelines for Musculoskeletal Diseases
Our painHEALTH website offers you information, tips and self management tools to assist in the management of musculoskeletal pain.
Current projects to improve health care in WA
Visit our news page for more information on our current activities.
- Service model for community-based musculoskeletal health in Western Australia (PDF 865KB)
- Elective Joint Replacement Service Model of Care (PDF 1.29MB)
- Inflammatory Arthritis Model of Care (PDF 793KB)
- Osteoporosis Model of Care (PDF 1.59MB)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Guidelines (PDF 27KB)
- Spinal Pain Model of Care (PDF 493KB)
- Consumer's guide to managing lower back pain (PDF 878KB)
Visit Health Networks’ Models of Care to view our completed Models of Care and for information about implementation.