Renal Health Network
Telephone: 9222 0200
- WAKTS - WA Kidney Transplant Service
- Caring for Australasians with Renal Impairment Guidelines (CARI)
- Kidney Health Australia
- Australia and New Zealand Dialysis and Transplant Registry
- Australia and New Zealand Society of Nephrology
- The Transplantation Society of Australia and New Zealand
Current projects to improve health care in WA
Visit our news page for more information on our current activities.
- Pathway for Renal Palliative Care Services in Western Australia (PDF 1.018MB)
- Renal Dialysis Reference Group
- Chronic Kidney Disease Model of Care, Algorithm and Referral for Renal Specialist Outpatient Appointment
- Framework to Improve Home Dialysis Therapy in Western Australia (PDF 1.45MB)
Visit Health Networks’ Models of Care to view our completed Models of Care and for information about implementation.