Renal Health Network
Chronic health conditions
Read about joint projects for the six networks that are interested in chronic health conditions on the chronic health conditions news page.
Tel: (08) 9222 0200
Projects improving patient care or health services in WA
» Visit our links page
Current projects to improve health care in WA
- Renal Information Communication Technology
- Haemodialysis Vascular Access Project
- Renal Stakeholders Forum: Outcomes, May 2011 (PDF)
Visit our news page for more information on our current activities.
- Pathway for Renal Palliative Care Services in Western Australia (PDF)
- Renal Dialysis Reference Group
- Chronic Kidney Disease Model of Care, Algorithm and Referral for Renal Specialist Outpatient Appointment
- Framework to Improve Home Dialysis Therapy in Western Australia (PDF)
- Parathyroidectomy – Patients with Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Clinical Practice Standard (CPS) (PDF)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination – Patients with Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Clinical Practice Standard (CPS) (PDF)
Visit Health Networks’ Models of Care to view our completed Models of Care and for information about implementation.