Asthma Model of Care, Guidelines and Action Plan
The Asthma Model of Care includes guidelines for the management of asthma in children and adults. An Asthma Action Plan for consumers has been developed from a recommendation within the Model of Care. It contains information on the management of their condition as well as a record of their medications. The Asthma Action Plan is being distributed via pharmacies and is endorsed by the Asthma Foundation of WA and the Pharmaceutical Society of WA.
- Asthma Model of Care (PDF1.49MB)
- Asthma Model of Care: Supporting Guidelines (PDF 1.1MB)
- Asthma Guidelines for Adults (PDF 36KB)
- Asthma Action Plan for Adults (PDF 382KB)
- Health Professional Fact Sheet (for Asthma Action Plan) (PDF 104KB)
- Consumer Fact Sheet (for Asthma Action Plan) (PDF 80KB)
- Asthma Guidelines for Children (PDF 42KB)
- Asthma Action Plan and Discharge Plan for Children (PDF 70KB)
How to order: Action plans can be ordered free of charge via the Department of Health Online Ordering System. Search by item code “HEN-011656” or Category “Health Networks”.